3. Leggings and compression socks. You will never catch me flying in constricting jeans, skirts, or shorts (refer to #2). Also, after pregnancy and after trying out these super cute and comfy socks, I'm never flying without a pair again!
4. Toms. I talked about why I love these shoes here...
5. Scarf. ...and why I love wearing scarfs while traveling here.
For the baby1. Baby carrier. If I could only pick one item to bring, this would be it. It's not just great for getting through airports, but my babe loved nursing and falling asleep in there during every flight we took. You can read more about why I love this carrier here.
2. Wet bag. These are not just for cloth diapers. S#%t happens. And you want said s#%t contained.
3. Two-piece footie pajamas. Footie PJs keep babies warm without having to deal with socks, but the trick is to go for a two-piece; they make it easier to check/change diapers.
4. Wipes. Refer back to #2.
5. Pacifier. Nursing, giving a paci, or bottle can help with ear pressure during take-off and landing.
6. Blanket. Now that baby is older, I use these to cover dirty floors/surfaces for him to sit on.
8. Bottle of water. Refer to #5.
9 Fruit snacks. It doesn't get easier (or less messy) than these organic fruit pouches. Check the ingredients to be sure there are no surprises.
These are products that work for our family. It might be different for yours, and that's ok!