We discussed traveling, motherhood, charities and living far from our family and friends. But the funnest question to answer was 'What's in your bag?' Head over to her blog to read the rest of the interview and other great posts!
My traveling diaper bag
- ERGObaby 360: I had the Organic one before I got ultra lucky and won the 360 in a giveaway! We donated the old one and Baby loves the 360 even more, since he can face forward safely and see every.single.thing.
- Sophie the Giraffe Teether: I was initially skeptical of the overpriced toy (Fad? Mom obsession with overpriced cute stuff?) but the thing is amazing. It's the only thing Baby will happily chew on for more than 1 minute AND it's made of natural rubber and food-grade dyes. If it goes in my baby's mouth (as often as Sophie does) I want it to be as safe as possible.
- Natursutten BPA Free Natural Rubber Pacifier: Same applies to our pacifiers. I researched a lot and this one was the most natural I found. We held off on offering the pacifier until he was about 2 months old, and even though he doesn't love pacis (which deep down we're happy about), this is the only one he'll take, hold on his own and now chew on the rim to sooth his teething gums. Wins all around.
- Babyganics Wipes, Fragrance Free: We got some Pampers Sensitive wipes as gifts, and let me tell you, baby boy got a bad rash every single time we used it (which was only three times, but enough for us to switch to a more natural brand). We tried Babyganics next, it worked and we haven't looked back.
- Camelbak Water Bottle: B.C. (Before Child), if I didn't have a bottle of water near me I would just forget to drink water. I don't know about you, but breastfeeding has left me constantly parched, so this one is a momma necessity for sure. I'll be investing in a glass/silicone sleeved bottle when this one bites the dust.
- Rosebud Lip Balm: This adorable little tin was a gift from a best friend, and it makes this momma feel quite pretty and glamorous even in my yoga pants and spit-up covered tops!